A Legend of Luca is a VR FPS Rogue-Lite in a Zelda-Like world that uses screen scrolling where the player explores dungeons of many linked rooms to defeat bosses and gain their weapons.
Player movement and camera using Room Scale VR via the HTC Vive. To make rooms feel bigger player is only 36” tall. When a door is used the player is scrolled to the same position in next room.
“Luca… Luca, awaken.”
“It is I, Diana, daughter of Jupiter, from the sacred grove of Nemorensis, goddess of the hunt and keeper of the moon. Hear my words.”
“Sixty years ago I created the Weapons of Virtue and gave them to mortals as a gift for prosperity. But now they have been stolen and corrupted with greed and evil by my husband, Vulcan, the God of Fire, Metal and All Things Baneful.”
“I see within you great virtue and perseverance. Claim your freedom and seek the Weapons of Virtue to wield for greater good of humanity. Arm yourself and be a slave no more!”
- Room Scale VR – Player moves around physical play area to control character using the HTC Vive headset.
- Zelda style Screen Scrolling w/ Uniquely Generated Programmatic Dungeons.
- Weapons of Virtue to collect – Each with its own strengths, weaknesses, stories, lore, and flavor.
- Over 50 Upgrades to find and become massively powerful up with.
- Tons of Replayability
The Weapons of Virtue
- Comitas, Staff of Humor
- Clementia, Axe of Mercy
- Disciplina, Bow of Discipline
- Firmitas, Glaive of Tenacity
- Justitia, Staff of Justice
- Veritas, Greatsword of Truth
- Virtus, Sword of Valor