Hone your shooting skills and engage in ranged combat with the seven new weapons in the Arma 3 Marksmen DLC.
- Seven New Weapons – Five marksmen rifles and two medium machine guns offer new opportunities for squad-based gameplay. The new weapons are:
- Cyrus 9.3 mm – high power marksman rifle
- MAR-10 .338 – high power marksman rifle
- Mk-I EMR 7.62 mm – medium power marksman rifle
- Mk14 7.62 mm – medium power marksman rifle
- ASP-1 Kir – special purpose rifle
- SPMG .338 – lightweight medium machine gun
- Navid 9.3 mm – medium machine gun
- Scopes – The AMS and Kahlia medium range scopes complement both the new and existing weapons.
- Remote Designators – Two remotely-operated laser-designators can be used to spot and laser designate targets from afar.
- Ghillie Suits – New ghillie suits for the NATO, CSAT, and AAF factions provide camouflage for various terrain types.
- Firing Drills – Combine movement and medium range shooting in three new Purple Courses of Fire.
- Showcase Marksmen – Use your new abilities and long range sharpshooting skills in a tense reconnaissance mission.
The Arma 3 Marksmen DLC is supported by a major Arma 3 platform update, featuring a wide variety of new content and features. The platform update is free for all owners of Arma 3.
- End Game Multiplayer Mode – A team-based multiplayer mode, containing experimental gameplay features such as Dynamic Groups, Shared Objectives, and Revive.
- Showcase Firing From Vehicles – Experience the Firing From Vehicles feature in an actual combat scenario for both singleplayer and co-operative multiplayer.
- VR Training – Three new courses to train up your weapon handling skill-set.
- Virtual Garage – Examine and customize the extensive collection of vehicles in Arma 3.
- Vests & Face Paints – Three new heavy and grenadier vests designed specifically for improved explosive shielding and ballistic protection. Nine new types of face paint are added to provide maximum concealment.
- Editor Objects – New shooting range objects for Arma 3 content creators, including VR (vehicle) targets, balloons, swivel and dueling targets, shooting mats, a shot timer, a bullet trap, and an air horn.
- Weapon Resting & Deployment – Benefit from a passive bonus to your accuracy while your weapon or arms are near any stable surface. Deploy your weapon firmly using bipods for the greatest precision possible.
- Improved Recoil & AI Suppression Simulation – Fire personal weapons with a greater feeling of power and authenticity. Observe Artificial Intelligence units suffer impaired combat efficiency when under fire.
- Sound Enhancements – Be immersed by a richer combat sound scape in different surroundings, at a distance, and under incoming fire.
Save more than 25% by purchasing the Arma 3 DLC Bundle, which includes the Arma 3 Karts, Arma 3 Helicopters, and Arma 3 Marksmen DLC!