Sword fight and free run with and against your friends in this team based online+couch arena brawler.
- Fast pacing
- Designed for short sessions but beware, it’s addictive!
- Ideal for any number of players
– 2 players – it’s a duel
– 4 players – it’s a brawl
– 6 players – it’s a battle
– 8 players – what’s going on?
– Well.. except for 1 player. But wait, what public games are for?
- Mix couch and online coop in any way you want. You can have any number of players playing from any number of PCs across internet (well, up to 8 total).
- Unlock new characters with achievements and show your prowess with skin recolor.
- Use items to kill, escape and distract your enemies.
- Every move is deadly, really, this game is one hit -> one kill.
- Walls are your friends. Climb any structure in the game as easily as just running.
- Such controls. Do you know any game where you can jump downwards?
- Hand painted, unique levels
- Smart music reacting to the situation on map
So it is fighting only? Not really. Use your fighting skills in additional game modes like Treasure Hunt and Artifact.
Treasure Hunt mode
Quite straightforward. Coins are laying around the arena. Go get them to your base before enemy team does. Or… hunt players carrying those coins.
Something new you’ve never experienced before. It goes like this:
- There’s an artifact levitating in the center of map.
- Your goal is to take artifact to your base to expand it.
- Artifact is attracted to your team if you feed it souls of your enemies. Guess how to obtain those souls…
- You have to cooperate as all of your team has to work together to control the artifact.
Confused? Just try it out. It’s easy once you play it.