Travel Beyond the Reality You’ve Always Known.
Two thousand years ago, the Kingdom of Jastamune was thrust into a war, the only survivor being a magician known as Reverent Sulada. In a last-ditch effort to save the Kingdom, she encases herself in magic and sleeps for two thousand years, eventually being unearthed by the Alpha Omega Company, dedicated to researching the implications of their pollution-filled world.
As she is freed from her magical spell, nobody knows what to make of her, and the leader of the company – La’lele – refuses to help at first. However, she, as well as many of her other employees, are magically transported to the past by Sulada, much to her chagrin. Despite her dismay, the world of the past is pollution-free – a perfect opportunity for study, to the delight of the company’s research leader, Faryl.
As research begins, La’lele and her companions try to complete their mission as quickly as possible, but quickly realise their situation is much more dire than it thought to be, when they discover who they are fighting against…
Explore the land of Jastamune through the eyes of the leader of the Alpha Omega Company – and put a stop to the war that changed the world two thousand years ago!
– Battle over 50 different enemies, including hidden and powerful bosses.
– Unearth at least 30 different types of weapons and armour to aid you in battle.
– Take part in side-quests as well as the main quest, aiming to heighten your team’s strength and powers.
– On-map encounters: don’t let yourselves be caught out by ambushes!
– Between six and eight hours of gameplay, an in-depth story and a tactical, turn-based battle system.