Note: This source code will only build in Unity version 4.x. It does not work in Unity 5.
Ever wanted to see how a super hard, addictive game is made? Now’s your chance! Get your hands deep and dirty into the source code to Blast Em!
Source Code Terms and Conditions
The source code to Blast Em! is provided for educational purposes only. Under this provision you may:
- Use portions of the code in your own unique games but if you do so you must give credit to Xiotex Studios.
- You can distribute the portions of the Blast Em! code if you distribute your own code but the licence headers must remain in place.
- Build and release a version of Blast Em! for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Use the graphics from Blast Em! in any of your productions.
- Use the music for Blast Em! in any of your own productions.
- Distribute the music for Blast Em!