• Use your flashlight to ward off the Boogeyman, it seems to be the only thing it fears.
• There are four ways into your room; The door, closet, window, and air vent. Watch them carefully.
• The bedside lamp, nightlight, passage light, street light, and even the moon light help you to see around the room.
• The moon will change cycles each night. Full moon, half-moon… no moon.
• Your battery will only last so long. Conserve as much power as you can by relying more on the sounds around you.
• Full dynamic lighting.
• Adaptive focus. (Eyes adjust to the dark over time, be careful not to stare into bright lights)
• Weather will change each night, affecting the way you play. Rain will drown out noise, lightening will give you quick glimpses of the room in full light, snow blizzard will make it impossible to hear much at all.
Oculus Rift Support
The game currently works only for DK2. VR is currently experimental within the game (subject to changes).
Make sure your system has a dedicated graphics card with at least 1GB of VRAM. Integrated graphics are not enough to run this game at full FPS.
Personal inquiries or business: BlackStarGamesHelp@Gmail.com (48hr response)
General support: http://steamcommunity.com/app/412770/discussions (24hr response)