Cosmochoria is a love letter to old-school action / arcade games like Asteroids, Sinistar, and Mario Bros. Cosmochoria is a mesmerizing way to kill hours: hopping between planets, unraveling forgotten mysteries, killing aliens & giant space monsters and planting mysterious seeds to sprout new life across a long-barren galaxy.
You play the role of a tiny pink naked cosmonaut who ‘finds himself’ in a distant galaxy. While no story is immediately apparent, consecutive games will begin to reveal some of the deeper mysteries surrounding the universe around you.
You are free to roam the galaxy in search of these secrets, or to remain on a single planet, establishing a home base to fight aliens and tend to your galactic garden.
- So much Pew Pew Pew High Score arcade action.
- Super secrety mystery STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS for unlockable braggeryness.
- Plant seeds to sprout new plants, new plants give more seeds.
- Grow plants to fill dead planets with your Love Juices.
- Massive UltraNova Explosions Like from Contra III.
- Build Towers like a construction BOSS.
- Procedurally generated galaxy. Each game is unique like a snowflake.
- Aliens poop crystals from their bums before they explode.
- Spend said poop crystals at the upgrade shop to improve your abilities.
- Radical interstellar screen sized boss fights.
- Mini-Map Upgrade plots your cosmic journey.
- Warping around the whole place like U really mean it.
- Fresh electronic soundtrack by Ilkae, Zebra & Mantrakid.
- Hand Crafted Vector illustration stylee.
- Form Deeply Special Bonds with Secret Cartoon Animal Pets.
- Befriend an old hermit alien at his wooden shack.
- Discover hidden artifacts strewn across the galaxy.
- Fire Bullets into a whole bunch of Bad Guy Faces.
- Float NAKEDLY all over Outer Space!!