A grid-based dungeon-crawler, in classic first person perspective.
Crystal Rift is an inspired by classic dungeon games such as Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder with grid-based movement, it has been developed primarily for Virtual Reality headsets, but is also a great experience for those without headsets.
It’s an experiential horror challenge game that takes the player through a series of increasingly mysterious locations. Crystal Rift will be released with a over 30 levels, with unique styles and settings, to provide many hours of gameplay. The player slowly uncovers the narrative and story through exploration, discovering dark secrets and following the path of those who have come before.
Use the In Game Dungeon Editor to build entirely new adventures and challenges for other players to solve.
The full game will comprise of 3 acts, each of 2 or more hours. The first act is available on Early Access with the 2 future acts coming soon.
- Classic dungeon crawling experience with grid-based movement, monsters, hidden rooms, pressure plates, trapdoors, fireballs, challenges, tactics and more.
- Designed for Virtual Reality First, this leads to a rich immersive 3D environment with details you can lean into and see, this also presents perfectly in 2D.
- A unique and compelling story told through the environment, text and speech
- Optional Scare level, Off, Normal or Extreme
- Optional Difficulty levels including hardcore perma-death
- An ingame Editor, you can create, edit and share maps built inside the game, no external tools required.