Genre : Art game, Adventure, First Person Puzzler.
- Explore 5 chapters with various and immersive environments along with crystalline guitars.
- Active environmental mecanisms to solve enigmas : watch, listen, feel, discover.
- Use your halo’s feedback. This one may guide you. This one may disturb you.
- Look carefully at disorienting and odd cutscenes which does not reveal all.
- Glide sometimes through the air, walk or float.
- Each chapter has a symbolic with different meanings.
- The aim is to cross the chapter called « The Choice ».
The player can enter any chapter.
- One optional chapter (in addition to the 5 chapters) inspired by the Prometheus myth.
Cylne is a first person surreal exploration game, in the form of a visual poems collection. Choose a chapter to explore and feel unreal worlds filled with environmental enigmas and some platforming. Surrounded by a dark halo, dive into ethereal ambience to find meaning…
These poem-like worlds are linked together by a common thread. Explore strange
places – from ancient architectures to abstract and wide stripped landscapes – to find it. You may also encounter strange life forms.
The only thing you know about your avatar is this misty halo. Cylne doesn’t impose narrative elements.
But at the end of this journey, you will be faced with a choice that echoes your experience and might unlock some mysteries. In a way, the game is about self revelation.
The game contains flashing and bright lights which may not be suitable for people with photosensitive epilepsy.