You wake up in a bathroom stall in a seedy Chicago bar with no idea of how you got here or, for that matter, who you are. You’ve dealt with the effects of benders before and this ain’t one of those. As you shake your head (hoping some memories might shake loose), you notice a ’38 hanging on the door. You check the chamber – six shells – three of them empty. That can’t be good. You gather your trench coat, stumble up the stairs and find some stiff slumped over a desk. There’s three bullets in the guy. Yeah, this is gonna be a bad day.
The original Macintosh AND Apple IIgs versions are back, featuring gumshoe detective Ace Harding! Come see where the world of first-person adventures started and experience the classic 1940′s noir game as it appeared in 1985.
Déjà Vu: MacVenture Series Key Features
- Two Original Versions: You get BOTH the Macintosh and Apple IIgs versions, restored to their original glory!
- First Person Adventuring: Over 50 game rooms of Noir adventure.
- Drag and Drop: Utilize the classic, groundbreaking windows-based, drag and drop object system.
- Puzzles: Tons of great puzzles.
- Customized UI: Move the UI around to suit your needs and resize the retro graphics to full screen.
- Save System: Save your progress at any time – create as many save points as you wish.