Desert Thunder is an arcade-style action tank game for the PC. Ripped from today’s headlines, the storyline immerses players into the heat of a desert-based military conflict. Players will tear through desert, urban and industrial settings in their experimental battle engine, the Abrams M1A6 Advanced tank that’s loaded with awe-inspiring devastating weapons and armored to near indestructibility. You are the commander of a top secret M1A6 experimental tank division in the Armor Task Force. Your mission was to lead the northern front of Operation Desert Thunder, a secret military operation to overthrow a terrorist faction that has taken control of a peaceful Middle Eastern country. Your mission has been compromised, your small battalion devastated. Left with no alternative, you must complete your mission to reach the capital city and rendezvous with allied forces.
The Small Print
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Game runs on Steam. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Windows (Minimum)
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium III/750 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB DirectX 8 compatible video accelerator
- Rated 5/10 (70 votes) on Steam
- Developed by Brainbox Games, Hip Games
- Published by KISS ltd, Funbox Media Ltd
- Released on Nov 19, 2003