As a hospital coordinator, Ga-yeon fell in love with a doctor at the hospital she was working in and they had an affair even though the doctor was a married man. When the director found out, she was fired. For over a year she tried to find another job, but her mental uneasiness eventually made her give up and she became a recluse.
A year later, in the spring of 2013, her younger sister, Hye-na, and her first love Yunwoo come to her.
A story about the dark side of today’s youth and serious life events happening around Ga-yeon.
- The game is a hybrid of kinetic novel and point-and-click, scenario puzzle.
- The episode is adult content. This game contains Violence, Blood, Strong Sexual Content, Nudity, Strong Language, Use of Tobacco, Alcohol Reference. Not recommended for Children, Seniors or Pregnant, Feeble-Minded Person.
- The game will be moved on mostly through Ga-yeon’s point of view and the Archives will be also helpful for you to understand the whole play.
- Basically you don’t need to be directly involved in the game – just watch, read, listen, and feel it.
- However sometimes, you may be required to do something to collect some records or scenes.
- Discouraged Workers is played automatically. You can toggle this function.
- A Korean-based densely-plotted story with the gloomy theme.
- The short but intense 120+ minutes, with the real soap opera-like directing.
- The animation-style sprites & CGs, and backgrounds based on retouched real pictures.
- Archives contains 70+ records(Characters and Concept, Diary, Gallery, and Music).
- Archives are granted in accordance with the progress of the game.
- 30 Steam Achievements, full Steam Trading Cards series, cross-platform auto-cloud sync with Steam Cloud.
- Full Controller Support, Steam Controller support.
Full Controller Support & Steam Controller support
Lee Yunseok: Directing, Design, Programming, Music, Sound, Writing, UI Design, Backgournd CGs, Object sprites, TA, Packaging, Movie, Website -April 21, 2013
YANG: Male sprites, CG sprites -April 8, 2015
Ga Younghee: English translation -April 11, 2015
Brian Connors: Translation Advisor -June 3, 2015
Kyle Fawcett: Demo Translation Advisor -June 3~June 14, 2015
chibilis studio: Female sprites, CG sprite-Eternal Happiness -March 10~April 6, 2015
Jeon Junsik: Unofficial demo sprites -January 05~February 25, 2015
Thank You Letter
ACOC, Aiman Sharul, Axel Mertes, Bgame, Brandon Tanimoto, BRISAK Kim Doohyeon,
cheif.choi, Choi Irang, Choi Jihye, clôture, Danielle Bell, Edward N Puckering, Gary King,
Gwak Jaeryeol, Han Ihyeong, Hoe Namyoon, Hong Eunki, Hwang Daehoon, Hyojoon,
James Emmerson, Jeong Dongwon, Jeong Wookjin, Jeong Yoonsoo, Jianmin Zhang,
Karina Schulze, Keira Val’Azr, Kim Hanseol, Kim Hyeoncheol, Kim Jaeseong,
Kim Jeongwoong, Kim Myeongwook, Lee Changki, Lee Eunji, Lee Gunhae, Lee Hyejin,
Lee Jaewi, Light Twins, Lim Jisoo, Maddy Wootton, Marshall Proudfoot, Mirumu, Mojaeng,
Oh Hyeonjun, Park Hyeonjun, Park JoonKoo, Rewind, Sander Tieleman, srwss, Sung Chanaul,
Christopher Rice, George Winston, Kim Sooyoung, Lee Illseong, Pixabay, Shin Haechul,
So Reyeon, Tom Rothamel, Valve Corporation
This game was created by you. Yours Sincerely,
Lee Yunseok, Creator of YGGDRASIL STUDIO.