Down to One is a competitive survival shooter in a large, interactive, open-world environment. Start out with nothing, and use anything you can find in the environment to survive, and eliminate other competitors over the course of a brutal round.
- Realistic Bullet Physics: With physics values from real-world guns, bullet drop, and dynamic bullet penetration, ranged combat has never felt so good.
- Dynamic Looting: Everyone loves looting. With custom loot spawning mechanics, you’ll find things where they should be.
- Customization: Play how you want to – take perks that let you knock players weapons out of their hands, play dead to confuse your opponents, and much more.
- Built For Performance: With support for 4K resolution, 64bit-only systems and DX11, your hardware won’t get bored easily.
- Advanced ‘Netcode’: Our networking system dynamically changes network update rates – ‘tickrate’ – as the player count decreases throughout a round.
- Dedicated Servers: Don’t settle for games hosted on someone’s dial-up. Our high performance dedicated servers will make multiplayer feel like you’re at a LAN.
- Immersive Interaction: Interact with anything you find in the environment with & use it to your advantage.
- Full Body Character: It’s hard to have an immersive experience as a floating pair of hands. In Down To One, what you see is what you get.
- Improved Anticheat: With a custom anticheat system, and authoritative networking features, we’re aiming to tackle cheating head-on.
- Responsive Input: Raw input sampling and competitively calibrated sensitivity. If you miss, it’s not our fault.
- Esports Support: With over 40 regular tournaments held so far, we’re putting the competition into survival.