Endless Labyrinth is a simple, relaxing game of exploration and collection. A maze is randomly generated, forever in every direction. Hidden in the maze are lots of gems to collect! There are also special things to find while exploring, like statues or other interesting rooms. You can teleport or move freely. There are no monsters, traps, or any sort of danger, and you can choose to play by sunlight or moonlight, whichever you prefer.
The Small PrintTERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Game runs on Steam. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Windows (Minimum)
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970/AMD R9 290 equivalent or greater.
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Developed by Mike Prosser
- Published by Mike Prosser
- Released on Aug 8, 2016