There can be no points of light without Lands of Darkness.
Lands of Darkness #1: The Barrow Grounds is designed for parties levels 1-3. Explore the mysteries and monsters within the vast burial grounds. Lands of Darkness is a series of location-based encounters ripe for exploration, gold, and glory! Each Lands of Darkness explores a larger area that can easily be dropping into existing campaigns with set encounters within a level range. Each encounter is tailored for multiple levels within the range, designed to advance the average party of 5 one level, and each Land of Darkness is large enough for GM’s to expand with more encounters specific to their campaigns.
Conversion Notes: This module includes all of the original text and images from the source adventure module (PDF) including:
- Story text: created as story entries; accessible from the Story icon (right side of desktop)
- Maps: Original DM and re-created 50px Grid Player versions created as image entries; accessible from the Maps & Images icon (right side of desktop)
- Handouts: Player versions created as image entries; accessible from the Maps & Images icon (right side of desktop)
- Encounters: created as encounter entries and linked to NPC’s (with map token pre-placement); accessible from the Encounters icon (right side of desktop)
- Skill Challenges: created as library reference skill challenge entries; accessible from the Library icon (right side of desktop) under Skill Challenges
- NPC/Traps: created as personality entries with linked powers and tokens (50×50); accessible from the Personaltieis icon (right side of desktop)
- Diseases: created as library reference disease entries; accessible from the Library icon (right side of desktop) under Diseases
- Random Encounter Tables: created as story text and 4E Tables; accessible from the Tables icon (upper-right side of desktop)*
Author: Suzi Yee and Joseph Browning
Fantasy Grounds II Conversion: DrZeuss
Requirements: A Full or Ultimate license of Fantasy Grounds and the 4E (or compatible) ruleset.