A 5E Compatible Adventure for 4-6 PCs of level 1.
The adventurers travel across Serpent Lake with a group of Rybalkan soldiers. The group camps for the night adjacent to the ruins of Ka’Teek. As they sleep a goblin steals a precious keepsake from one of the PCs and disappears into the ruins. The party pursues and finds themselves confronting undead guardians of the Sun Lord while avoiding dangerous traps.
Will the PCs find the goblin and retrieve their precious keepsake or stumble upon something much more sinister?
Also included in “Crypt of the Sun Lord”:
- The first adventure ever launched for Adventure A Week
- Exclusive locations in the Adventureaweek Campaign Setting fleshed out in great detail and accompanied with high resolution maps
- A method to track the PCs influence on the future development of Picollan society.
- Maps and Illustrations by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble
- The Life Ring, a new magical item which bestows the wearer with extra HP
- A new minor artifact with hidden powers which unlock as the PCs increase in level
Requires: A Fantasy Grounds full or ultimate license or an active subscription and the included 5E ruleset.