*This product is included in the D&D Complete Class Pack
Boost the morale of your allies and provide whatever your party needs most as a jack-of-all-trades. Wield your weapons and your music instruments with equal skill and flourish. With your bard’s supporting magic, there is no foe you won’t be able to overcome or avoid.
Players purchasing this module can use it to create characters offline and bring those characters into games with any Dungeon Master (DM). Dungeon Masters who own this product can allow players to access it while they are connected to the DM by using the sharing option built into Fantasy Grounds. The players will no longer have access to the reference material upon disconnecting from the DM unless they also own the module.
This Module Includes
- 19 additional fantasy character portraits taken from various official D&D sources
- The class description from the Player’s Handbook for the bard class
- Details and features from levels 1-20 for a bard character
- Automatic addition of new class features when you drag the bard class link to your character’s level summary
- Drag and drop features that can be referenced during play
- Access the entire bard spell list and drag them to your character sheet for access during play
- Since one of your bard features is the ability to access spells from other classes, these are also included as bardic versions
Requirements: The 5E Ruleset and the D&D Character Customization Pack