*This product is included in the D&D Complete Class Pack
Every character needs a background, some equipment and a weapon. Inside this pack, you will find information useful to all characters, no matter which class you choose to pursue. Combine this base pack with one or more class packs and head off for adventure.
Players purchasing this module can use it to create characters offline and bring those characters into games with any Dungeon Master (DM). Dungeon Masters who own this product can allow players to access it while they are connected to the DM by using the sharing option built into Fantasy Grounds. The players will no longer have access to the reference material upon disconnecting from the DM unless they also own the module.
This Module Includes
- 77 fantasy character portraits taken from various official D&D sources
- A custom theme derived in the same style as the Player’s Handbook
- Random tables for rolling background bonds, flaws, ideals, origins, etc.
- A list of all feats from the Player’s Handbook, organized alphabetically and searchable, that can be dragged to a character for ease of reference during play
- Equipment tables containing items that can be dragged to character sheets, treasure parcels or NPCs for ease of reference, encumbrance calculations and ease of disbursement. The searchable lists contain all items listed in the Player’s Handbook (Adventuring Gear, Tools, Armor, Weapons, Mounts, Tack and Harness, Vehicles.)
- Draggable weapons that auto-enter the inventory, weight, attack type (melee, ranged, thrown) and the damage (with damage type.)
- Reference material and artwork which is not specific to any one particular character class