Primeval Thule: Gamemaster’s Companion
Welcome to the savage age of Thule! In this fierce land, bold heroes face dangers ranging from sub-human beastmen to saber-tooth cats to elder horrors sleeping in jungle-covered temples. Doom draws near as the eternal snows advance southward with each passing year, but for this one bright moment, Thule still lives – and it is a fierce, intense, and marvelous moment indeed.
This supplement expands the range of tools and threats the Gamemaster can use to bring the Primeval Thule campaign to life, or even enhance a non-Thule game. In this book you will find:
- New rules for Fame, Power, and Sanity;
- Raid and small battle mass combat rules;
- A new campaign arc and a new adventure site;
- Two new villainous organizations;
- 14 new Thulean monster and villain entries, including the Great Old One Yga-Ygo;
- Encounter tables for each region of Thule.
Adventure in a savage age awaits you!
Requires: A Fantasy Grounds full or ultimate license or an active subscription and the included 5E ruleset.