Primeval Thule: Player’s Companion
Before endless winter enveloped the cities of the northen isles, there was a time of legends now forgotten. This was the age of Thule, savage and spectacular – an age of wonders and terors that survive now only in half-remembered glimmers of myth. Across this primal landscape stride bold, brawling, larger-than-life heroes, and your character can be one of them!
The Thule 5e Player’s Companion is a rules expansion that provides you with dozens of interesting new options for your Primeval Thule character. In this book you will find:
- New subclasses for the barbarian, druid, paladin, rogue, and sorcerer
- Cold and Fury domains for Thulean clerics
- New Thulean feats, such as Bloodlust, Spymaster, and Tireless
- 15 new spells, including blade magic and ice magic.
- Personality and trait tables for all character narratives introduces in the Primeval Thule Campaign Setting book.
Create a slayer barbarian, a poisoner rogue, or a wizard armed with spells such as ice claw or gelid fog. Try a few rolls on the narrative trait tables to generate ideas for your character’s personality quirks, ideals, and flaws, or choose a uniquely Thulean feat. A glorious age of savage adventure calls to you. Will you answer?
Requires: A Fantasy Grounds full or ultimate license or an active subscription and the included 5E ruleset.