The Flower Shop: Winter In Fairbrook is a dating and farming simulation game and takes place after the first Flower Shop game, Summer In Fairbrook.
Play as Natalie this time, and meet some of the characters of the first game like Clara, Susana, Steve, Trent, Jacob plus a “new entry”: Ryan, who runs the general store of the town.
Natalie has barely survived her first semester in college, and all she wants is a break. However, her parents insist that she start acting like a responsible adult and get a job during her school’s winter break.
In no time at all, Natalie’s roommate sets her up with a job, and she’s shipped off to the town of Fairbrook for a mundane job in a flower shop. What’s a poor, tired student to do?
You can plan your weeks and who you spend time with using the weekly scheduler. Customize each week, spend time with who you like, or ignore everyone and work all day. Don’t forget to take a break once in a while, or your health will suffer.
Take control of Natalie as she spends winter in Fairbrook raising flowers, making friends, and maybe even finding love!
- Mix between dating sim with farming sim gameplay
- Raise your flowers and sell them at the market
- Plan how you spend your time with the weekly scheduler
- Relationship system: each character has a relationship value that affects gameplay
- High replayability: normal and special ending for a total of 9 different endings!