FortressCraft Evolved’s Survival Mode is a unique-blend of Voxel Landscapes, Tower Defense, Crafting, Logistics, Exploration, Combat and Assembly lines. Players begin by crash-landing on a strange alien world, left with only a small handful of starting machines. Using hand-held scanners they must locate ore resources, place down Ore Extractors and Conveyors to automate the raw material back to the Smelter; take the fresh ingots through multi-machine assembly lines, followed by researching new technologies that help them explore thousands of meters below the planet’s surface.
An advanced HoloBase allows players to keep an eye on their factory which they must defend against waves of alien attacks with multiple tiers of missile and energy turrets. To survive they must continue to develop new and unique power systems, from solar energy to Jet Turbines, culminating in crafting an Orbital Energy Transmitter thousands of cubic meters in size, to beam power off-planet, and start the next phase of the game.
And all this with an enormous draw-distance, scalable gameplay engine that is equally at home on high-end or low-end computers, and full multiplayer support! This does not even factor in all that you can do in the Creative Mode whose only limits are your time and imagination. With an array of Super Build Tools and a high-resolution Custom Detail Block Workshop players can build anything and on a massive scale unseen in other games.
- Experience the largest worlds ever seen in any computer game – ever!
- Create a futuristic mining operation consisting of thousands of huge machines.
- Full Tower-Defense style combat in a voxel universe.
- Use hi-tech machinery to locate and process resources from thousands of meters away.
- Explore thousands of metres vertically, overcoming ever-more difficult challenges.
- Official Texture Pack and Mod Pack support
- State of the art lighting and shadowing, utilising high resolution maps for machinery and environment
- Innovative“Build to Me” Feature to facilitate rapid, accurate building
- Shareable Creative Schematics
- Super Build Tools allowing instant creation of primitive shapes