Upgrade Your Starting Flight!
Friday Harbor is your default starting location in FSX: Steam Edition and this add-on completely upgrades it to a superb photo-real edition with levels of detail you’ve never experienced before.
The San Juan Islands in the US Pacific Northwest are one of the most beautiful bush flying locations in the world, and now you can experience it as though you are really there.
You will find the main airport – Friday Harbor (KHFR) has been accurately reproduced down to the tiniest detail, and in addition every grass strip and private airport on San Juan Island has also been given a full makeover with plenty of exploration for you to do.
- Ground imagery at 15cm per pixel for the airport
- The whole of San Juan Island in 60cm per pixel photo-real
- Custom 5m terrain mesh for the entire island
- Beautifully modelled airport, marina and fishing village
- Made from actual onsite photographs taken at the airport
- Incredibly detailed ground poly runway, aprons and lights
- Animated people around the airport
- 3D volumetric trees, grasses and vegetation
- Accurate watermasks for the shores
- Fully optimized for excellent performance
- Includes moving vehicle traffic across the island
- Expertly seasonally colour matched
- Optional custom auto generated trees for better authenticity
- Optional custom ground bump map for better clarity
- Full DLC control panel app to customize your level of detail
- KFHR Friday Harbor (Main airport)
- 1WA9 Friday West
- WA09 Roche Harbor
- 61WA Burden Field
- 2W4 Kanaka Bay
- 2W7 False Bay
- 1W4 Schoolhouse Field
- 3WA5 Hidden Meadows
- W33 Friday Harbor Seaplane base
- W39 Roche Harbor Seaplane base