Bienvenue à l’aéroport de Paris Orly! Prior to the construction of Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly was the main airport serving the city of Paris, the capital of France. Even with the shift of most international traffic to Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly remains the busiest French airport for domestic traffic and the second busiest French airport overall in terms of passenger boardings.
Aerosoft’s incarnation of this fabulous airport has been modelled down to the smallest of details including all buildings and airport institutions. All features of this airport, including the docking systems, are fully accurate and up to date, and both static and dynamic objects are included which enhance the realism of this Parisian hub. Paris Orly is best experienced with your favourite airliner or business jet.
- Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport and surrounding area
- Dynamic and animated objects
- High resolution day and night textures
- Seasonal ground textures
- Photorealistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Visual Docking Guidance System
- Realistic navigation aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Taxiways with realistic rendered textures
- Accurate taxiway and runway signs