Piper’s PA-38 Tomahawk is a single-engine, two-seat aircraft with a low-wing configuration. It was built from 1978 until 1982 for general aviation users. Originally designed for use as a trainer, it is also used for recreational and cross-country flying. The Tomahawk has a more spacious cabin than some other aircraft in its class, making it more suitable for long flights.
- HD Textures
- Superb material shines and reflections
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Dynamic propeller shines effect
- High quality 3D model and textures
- Blank texture for creating your own designs
- 5 HD liveries