Ultimate VFR Guam is designed to be the ultimate in high detail photo scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition.
Fly to the exotic island territory of Guam in Micronesia, located in the Northern Marianas Islands in the Western Pacific Ocean, located 1,500 miles (2,500km) south of Japan and east of the Philippines, and 4,000 miles west of Hawaii.
Ultimate VFR Guam provides 1.2m per pixel, professionally colour corrected, colour graded, performance and full colour spectrum optimized photo scenery based on 1m per pixel aerial imagery from the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) National Aerial Imaging Program (NAIP) or the United States Geological Survey (USGS) National Aerial Photography Program (NAPP).
- 1.2m high resolution aerial imagery
- 3m high quality elevation data
- Street light FX – high pressure sodium, sodium vapour, metal hallide and mercury vapour
- Street light ground lighting FX
- High definition autogen vegetation
- Custom scenery objects, including Chamorro Village, Fiesta Hotel, Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral Basilica, Bank of Guam, Carmen’s Cha Cha Cha Mexican Restaurant, Gazebo Plaza De Espana Hagåtña, International Trade Centre, Paseo Stadium, Saint John’s School & Church, and University of Guam
- Moving freeway vehicle traffic
- Pleasure boat traffic
- Hand mapped, highly accurate lakes, rivers, water bodies and coastlines
- Hand mapped blend nasks (seamless)
- Hand mapped shoreline wave effects
- Hand mapped water flattens, shorelines and imagery (matched 100%)
- Hand placed Apra Harbour Ship, aircraft carrier, Coast Guard vessels and more
- Hand placed vegetation
- Hand built population map
- Custom waterclass map
- Custom airport plateau flattens (seamlessly blended with surrounding terrrain)
- Custom built airport and facilities data for Guam’s A.B. Won Pat International Airport (PGUM) and Andersen AFB (PGUA)
- Generic FSX and FSX acceleration scenery objects
- Excludes for default scenery