Produced by WACO Classic Aircraft of Lansing, Michigan, the YMF5 from Alabeo is based on the YMF built between 1934 and 1935 by the WACO Aircraft Company of Troy, Ohio.
It is of bi-plane configuration with a 275hp radial engine, and has a great reputation with pilots who appreciate its classic looks and performance. More than 100 examples have been produced since the type returned to production in 1986.
- Professional flight dynamics
- High quality 3D model and textures
- Aerobatic smoke effect
- Blank texture for creating your own designs
- Superb material shines and reflections
- Custom environment sounds
- Five liveries
- One blank texture