Girlfriend Rescue is a thrilling adventure by Aldorlea Games, where the gameplay of “Dragon Quest” meets the atmosphere of “Streets of Rage”.
Innovative, mixing rogue-style RPG and Beat ’em Up atmosphere in a unique way, this game features a great deal of strategy through a mix of character selection and creative skills.
You have very little time to find where your girlfriend has been taken, and to defeat whoever did it.
It seems a tough and big task. But you want her.. death or success, what will it be?
Maybe YOU can decide on the outcome!
- Enthralling Adventure Set in a Modern World
- 50+ Achievements to Unlock
- Stunning Artworks from the Team Behind Moonchild, The Book of Legends and Undefeated
- Rename all your characters to yourself, your friends, your family – whoever you want, really
- 14 Bonus Items to Obtain Upon Completing Each World
- Innovative and Strategic Battles
- Original and Inventive Spells Unique to Each Character
- Incredible Set of Items, Weapons and Equipment
- Tons of Status Ailments to Enhance the Strategic Aspect
- 6 Modes of Difficulty (including Rogue, Maniac & Legendary, but also Easy)
- Visible Encounters, Auto-Save & Optional Mouse Control
- Great Replay Value with Tons of Possible Parties
- Cast of 9 Characters to Choose from, Not Including 4 Unlockable “Secret” Ones
- Martin the Cool Kid – for sure the fastest of the bunch, and has some wicked moves up in his sleeves, too
- Lester the Cop – that dude will love to apply the law and command you guys, but he can pack a punch, too
- Joy the Bombshell – a girl who loves to make sure others are alright, especially if they are young handsome males
- Katia the Nerd – you wouldn’t believe how many crazy, flat-out weird skills that girl has
- Cookie the Bullfrog – that small(ish) dude has some many venoms and poisons you have to wonder if they didn’t get it from Australia or the deep woods of the Amazon
Hints and Recommendations
- Pick Easy for a first play-through – you can attempt more difficult modes later on
- Search everywhere – this is a game that rewards exploration
- Try to kill all the enemies – your girlfriend (and the exp. points ^^) are worth it
- Keep your party members healthy – don’t let them starve or with a bad cold
- Use stat-increasing items immediately – no need to store them for later
- Plan out your strategies – check what kind of skills each member has