A Reprogrammable World
Glitchspace is a game about reprogramming the world around you to solve puzzles. Set inside a Mondrian-Inspired cyberspace world, you use visual programming to manipulate environmental geometry, whilst discovering key programming concepts along the way. Stretch, scale, rotate, manipulate and create, explore and learn from a world of reprogrammable geometry and unlock the secrets that it has to offer.
- A Reprogrammable World – Explore a Mondrian-inspired world of reprogrammable geometry.
- A Reprogrammable Tool – Modify Null through the functions you uncover, allowing you to craft your own programs.
- A Programming Experience – Uncover and learn key programming concepts through the puzzles you solve.
- Story Mode – Discover the cyberspace world of Glitchspace by finding glitches and exploiting them.
- Sandbox Mode – Craft programs to your hearts content: with your toolbox of functions anything goes!
- Oculus Rift Support – Includes DK1 & DK2. – (Currently Oculus Runtime 0.4.4 is required to work, we’ll update the run-time to the latest version at full release)
Everything Has Changed
With Alpha 2.0, we rebuilt the entire game from the ground up. Everything from the design, programming and aesthetics of the game has been completely overhauled, in delivering the game that you see today.
2.0 will serve as the new basis of Glitchspace going forward. In future updates, you can expect more levels, updates to the art and sound, iterations and refinements made to the core programming mechanic and an enhanced sandbox mode being introduced.