There is a room with an old table. You don’t remember who designed it and with what purpose, but you know that it hides a game – a game with a secret. A game that must be played to save memories from fading out…
Sit comfortably and discover the mysterious world of Grandpa and his memories – solve relaxing puzzles, collect mementos and explore the history of Grandpa’s life.
Grandpa’s Table is a very atmospheric puzzle game where you need to group tokens of various colors. In every level there are three stars, which can be covered with tokens to unlock bonus puzzles. . These puzzles are a little harder to solve… but if you solve them you will be awarded with a memento which will appear in the drawer. Each memento holds a very short story, a memorial from Grandpa’s life. Will you uncover his story?
* Relaxing classical logic game with beautiful 3d artwork
* Solve 150 puzzles and collect memories to uncover the story of grandpa’s life
* Unique 3d interface, use the radio to turn off the music, click on the flags to change the language, open the drawer to check collected mementos (achievements).
* Discover all the gameplay elements (keys, gates, traps, teleporters, etc.)
* Enjoy beautiful music tracks
* Find mini game that’s hidden in the room
* Each memento hides couple sentences with grandpa’s story. (mementos are very similar to achievements).
Made using Blender, Gimp, Inkscape, libGDX, Ubuntu and Universal Tween Engine.