Automated workers will hardly surprise anyone these days. But what about automated bosses? This latest invention of the talented engineers of our clockwork-town is about to join the scramble for wealth and prestige, facing off the regular gremlin citizens! Who knows, maybe our next elections will be won by an automated governor?
- 12 new character portraits of the automatons that you can use in the game in addition to the regular ones;
- 6 additional automaton-inspired animated emoticons (including ‘A Factory of Misfortunes’, ‘A Machine of Justice’ and ‘That Was Calculated’);
- 8 additional automaton-generated messages that you can send during the sessions (including ‘[HELLO, WORLD]’, ‘[MISSION COMPLETE]’ and ‘[WINNER DETECTED]’);
- an alternative music theme for the main menu (composed by the Automated Composer);
- several new themes to customise your player profile;
- 3 additional player icons for the lobby, plus an alternative background for the main menu.
OUR DLC POLICY
We remain committed to the principle of continuously updating the game with new features (e.g. special character abilities) and new content (e.g. new cards, new Misfortunes) that come in the form of regular updates that are FREE for every owner of the product.
At the same time, from time to time we create and release fun stuff (animations, character portraits, alternative music themes) that is not related to the game mechanics, as paid DLCs. If you like it, you can support our efforts by your purchase. However, there is absolutely no pressure to own any of the DLCs in order to play the game or compete in the tournaments.