Off the M62 Between Leeds and Manchester lies Grimsfield* – a market town in the North of England. In this point, click & natter adventure you will gob your way through a number of ginnels**, working men’s clubs, and underground temples***. You take on the role of a poet**** whose job it is to cut through copious amounts of red tape in order to make it to the open mic night down the local beatnik club.
*** only 1 of each of these
Grimsfield takes the form of a kafka-esque short adventure game set across a number of mini dioramas.
You, dear gameplayer, can expect the following:
- Enter a world of rules and bureaucracy, where even the rules have rules!
- Navigate this experience as a layabout poet whose only concern is their own ego.
- Visit over 1 type of office in your quest to overcome legislation.
- Talk to lots of irritating and occasionally amusing characters.
- Role play what it’s like to be a bit of a bell end.
- Multiple Endings
- One definitive ending.
- Network like a pro