Manage your guild to victory and save your world from the Necro Lord!
- As of version 1.4 you don’t have to wait around for the end game. Bring it on whenever you’re ready.
- Guild Commander is a resource management game.
- No dark depressing story here.
- Three difficulty settings.
- Short and sweet. You’ll finish the game in a few hours.
- Nerdy GTGD humour.
- Video tutorial to help you understand how to play.
- Ten Steam achievements.
- Standard stuff like saving & loading, changing key bindings, UI auto scaling, etc. are all implemented.
- Polished and bug tested.
This is a small simple game. You build rooms, charge up your guild members and then deploy them to the provinces in an effort to improve security and lift calamities. Establish trade guilds to earn gold, make equipment to strengthen your guild members, and ultimately you have to be ready for the onslaught of the Necro Lord.
This is a game I’ve wanted to play, but since no one else made it, I had to. I’m the dev, GTGD, and I’m better known for my tutorial series GTGD S1 and GTGD S2, which are here on Steam. I take great care in my work and I’ve made sure that Guild Commander is a decent game.
Here’s my promise to you:
- The current price will not change for years to come regardless of low sales volume.
- Guild Commander will not feature in any bundles. If you ever see it in one then it isn’t me and you should be wary.
- During 2015 Guild Commander will never be on a sale greater than 20% off. Only coupons give a bigger discount.