Habitat is a physics-based space survival game where you build, fly, and fight with stations you assemble out of space debris. Upgrade and arm your creations with weapons and structures you find in orbit, fly and explore using rocket physics, and do battle with deadly enemies to save humanity.
Leading your team of engineers, you will have to build and fly your space stations in a zero gravity setting, mastering physics driven flight simulation to explore the space around you. In order to thrive and grow you have to manage your population and their environment. In the event of a threat get creative and turn your space stations into deadly weapons using pieces of debris you pick up such as rockets, lasers and particle accelerators to fight and ultimately survive against attacks from the enemy. This is a space survival game where crisis is guaranteed and your only chance for survival is to be creative and decisive in the face of disaster.
Key Alpha Features
HABITAT EARLY ACCESS BUILD. Please note this is an early development build and is not representative of the final game. Remember to check the announcements for more updates as we routinely add features!
These are the features you can expect to experience in this early build:
- Explore a procedurally-generated orbital playing field with a dozen space junkyards to raid
- Manage a team of engineers to build, rearrange and repair your habitats
- Assemble your habitats to any size, using 40 different types of items and dynamic connectors
- Combine or split apart your habitats at any time, have as many habitats as you want
- Fly your habitats with rocket physics, using boosters and steerable thrusters
- Experiment with unique weapons including lasers, grappling hooks and particle accelerators
- Destroy and salvage enemy space stations, and take on nano-machine hunters to survive