Hard to be a God is a role playing game with adventure and espionage elements.
The main hero is a graduate of a medieval secret service high school where he took the course of combat and diplomatic training. He’s strong, sly and intelligent, he is the most powerful person living in Arkanar, but his well-known world still brings surprises to him.
The highly developed Earth race governs the series of unexpected events in Arkanar. The main hero starts his new mission in co-operation with Earth forces. The agent gains access to incredibly advanced technologies. In his native underdeveloped world, he almost becomes a God.
How will it end?
• Attractive non-liner storyline.
• Story by Russian Sci-Fi writers brothers Strugatsky.
• Interface of medival and alternative future epochs in the game universe.
• Original character development system.
• Interactive game world.
• Real-time combat system with active pause includes many different combos and special attacks (stunning, disarming, etc.).
• Varied managing approach to mercenaries and volunteers of the hero’s party.
• Sci-fi technologies instead of a traditional magic system.
• Free movement through locations and random encounters using global map.
• Environments created in different style and landscape types affecting the movement speed.