PLEASE NOTE: This game is incomplete and under development! Our goal is to make Hardland one of the great action adventure RPGs. We would be thrilled to have you join us on this journey to find out what the land ruled by the dying Elder King is truly like. Hardland is currently in a pre-alpha stage which means there are many unfinished features and content missing from the game. We estimate to be able to release the finished game in early 2016.
We want to make Hardland a world full of interesting characters, creatures, quests, and mysterious places. We will not dictate how you should play this game. We merely set the stage and let you make your own decisions.
- The very incomplete experience
- Items that you can use in combat, including masks to disguise yourself and enchant creatures
- Nearly all objects are destructible – including the terrain!
- Visuals inspired by stop-motion film
- Extensive modding support!
- Temporary sound effects and music
- Physics powered by NVIDIA PhysX
Hardland was first opened to a closed group of pre-alpha testers in late May 2014. Since then there has been four pre-alpha versions played by over 100 testers, helping us improve the game a great deal. Now the game is in Early Access and ready to receive your feedback.
Mountain Sheep is a strong and fluffy game developer from Finland. Our team is best known for the iOS titles Minigore, Bike Baron, and Death Rally.
Hardland is the game we have been wanting to make for a long time. We are focusing all of our resources and our loving care to making this game a reality.