Hearthlands is a medieval/fantasy city-building real time strategy game in which you take a role of a king in a procedurally generated world. You can not control your subjects directly; instead you focus on city-building, resource management, diplomacy, heroes, magic and other things a
typical king deals with on a daily basis.
The game is very flexible: you can build up a powerful realm and rule the lands with an iron grip, or establish a humble fishermen’s village. Or create a trading empire. Or found a small, bur well-defended outpost or raider’s camp. Or become a host of a wizard’s manor.
All characters, from a hauler to a hero have their own minds and behavior patterns. Sometimes it is interesting just to watch people scurry about minding their own business.
- Build a medieval city;
- Play the game the way like it: experiment with sandbox settings or try to survive in harsh environment;
- Keep your people happy by providing them with necessary resources and services;
- Gather resources, produce goods and build industries;
- See reports and tune up your economy;
- Build an army and protect your city from monsters and invasions;
- Trade and conduct diplomacy with neighbor realms, or go to war with them;
- English and German languages with Spanish coming soon;
- Magic and religion;
- Heroes and quests;
- Better music.