The game picks up directly after the end of the first game taking place on a mysterious Caribbean island where Heileen was shipwrecked with her friends.
Heileen soon discovers a deck of tarot cards representative of the seven deadly sins and the seven heavenly virtues. The cards have the power to change both her dreams and her reality, and will help Heileen discover many hidden things from her past, and ultimately what she wants to be? A saint, or a sinner?
The game features 15 unique endings and an enhanced version of the original quest system in Heileen with 20 quests.
Try to solve them all to get the maximum score!
- Lots of unique characters to interact with and fifteen different endings!
- Quest system: get points when you discover new quests and when you solve them
- The seven virtues and sins: what you will become: a Saint or a Sinner?
- Discover many hidden things from Heileen’s past!
- High replayability plot with multiple branching points
If you missed the first episode, get Heileen 1: Sail Away here!