This Hack ‘n’ Slash-RPG-roguelike fantasy game allows you to be a powerful hero on the rise. Game’s difficulty consists in the choices you make regarding encounters, moral decisions, items you purchase or even when you hang out in your town and build. The world you are thrown in is held together by the Earth Stone, an ancient powerful mechanism. Of course that Evil wants to corrupt this artifact in order to bring destruction to the world. Take your chosen hero into the adventure, learn from your mistakes, make your actions known thought the land and vanquish Evil.
- Full randomized world map: determine the optimum path to maximize your success chances
- Four types of random encounters: hack ‘n’ slash fights, artifact defense, boss fights and RPG based choice missions.
- Two character classes to choose from: the Guardian and the Shaman, each with their own stats gain and skills
- 15 unique enemies (including 3 bosses): each with their own strengths and weaknesses to learn and exploit
- 7 distinct locations based on thematic biomes and dungeons
- 6 buildings to construct in your own town which persistent from one game to another
- Random environmental hazards like cold, darkness, exploding mines and even killer fog!
- Random treasure chests or power-ups with immediate benefits for your hero
- Tons of items to purchase: swords, axes, shields, staffs, off-hand focuses, rune stones, potions, explosives, etc.
- Statistics system that tracks your progress in the current game as well as for all the games played from day one
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
– Planned and In Development Features-
- At least 5 hero classes: Guardian, Barbarian, Hunter, Shaman and Trickster
- At least 30 unique enemies with a smattering of special attacks
- A diverse array of boss fights to keep you on your toes
- Many more random quests to complete
- Lots of unique gear to collect and purchase