HEX: Primal Dawn Bundle
“On the morning of the first dawn, the Primals arose.”
Primals are god-like beings that exist in the physical realm on Entrath and perform the tasks of creating and maintaining the world. The Primals shape the continents, flood the oceans, mold the mountains, weave the forests, paint the clouds, and scatter life amongst it all. In an age where Primals walk this world, it is imperative for any adventurer to be well prepared for the dangers ahead.
This bundle comes with a total of 6 booster packs from the fourth card set in HEX, “Primal Dawn”. Paired with 10 pieces of shiny equipment to enhance your cards on the battlefield, this collection gives you the tools to withstand the dangers of Entrath. Additionally there are a few consumables and one of our rare cosmetics in this pack – as well as some in-game currency to give you a little boost.
Install HEX: Shards of Fate on Steam to be able to use the contents within this bundle.
- 6x “Primal Dawn” booster pack
- This card set comes with a new keyword, “Empower”, and an increased focus on the “Constant” card type, complementing the mechanics already in the game from its predecessors.
Equipment (PvE only)
Equipment is one of the great innovations HEX brought about in the Trading Card Games genre, made possible by the digital nature of the game. Items modify your cards by altering their attributes or effects, and giving you another option to customize your deck. Equipment can be acquired on your many adventures, through victory in battle, opening treasure chests and completing quests in the campaign. Items come in varying rarities, similar to cards and improve or enhance your already powerful cards.
- Shiny Cog
- Your Mecha Filk Apes have, “Crush.”
- Ethereal Headwrap
- Your Ethereal Callers have, “Warlock Allegiance: When this enters play, transform target troop in your crypt into a Phantom, and put it into play.
- Pyroknight Chainmail
- Your Pyroknights have, “When this enters play, troops you control get 0/+1 this turn.”
- Infiltration Slippers
- Your Runeweb Infiltrators instead have, “When this deals damage to an opposing champion, create three Spiderling Eggs for that champion and put them into their deck.”
- Ground Pounder
- Your Smash to the Grounds have, “If X is 5 or more, that troop gets Crush this turn.”
- M.A.P. Maker’s Pick
- Your M.A.P.S. Bots instead have, “[BASIC]: (3) This gets +2/0. [BASIC]: (3) This gets 0/+2.”
- Fungus Host Boots
- Your Fungus Amongus instead have, “Up to four target troops in your crypt get “When this enters play, create a Shroompin and put it into play.” Put those cards into your deck.”
- Leather Dueler’s Duds
- Your Ghostblade Duelists have, “When you play a ruby card, ready this.”
- Cool Bracelets
- Your Chills instead have, “Exhaust target card. That card can’t ready during its controller’s next ready step.”
- Blight Pod
- Your Blightvines have, “When you play a Plant, if this is in your crypt, put this into your hand.”
- 4x Common Stardust
Unlock extended card artwork with this magical material. Each card needs a single Stardust of matching rarity to reveal its complete artwork to you. Which cards are you going to choose?
- 1x “Orc Mage” Sleeve
Sleeves are not quite the same in a digital Trading Card Game. You can still customize your deck with a cool card back, but you don’t have to apply the sleeve to every individual card: just select one you like and you’re all set!
- 2,500 Gold
Gold is the in-game currency for HEX and can be earned in much the same way as equipment, through victories in battle, completed quests and challenges. Gold can be used much like the premium currency Platinum: you can spend it in the auction house, on individual cards, entire booster packs and almost everything else that’s put up for sale by other players. Gold is also used to upgrade loot chests through Kismet’s Well that rewards the fortunate with rare rewards.