HEX: Starter Bundle
The world of Entrath is in a precarious state: the forces of the Ardent and the Underworld armies have settled into a stalemate, yet how long this period of reasonable calm is going to last, no one can say. With the world in an uneasy balance, the different races seek to employ the Hexing Gems and the primordial Wild and Blood magic to stack their decks.
This bundle prepares you for the fights to come, with a total of 6 booster packs from the first three card sets in HEX. Paired with 10 pieces of shiny equipment to enhance your cards on the battlefield, this collection sets you on the right path to start your journey through Entrath. Additionally there are a few consumables and one of our rare cosmetics in this pack – as well as some in-game currency to give you a little boost.
Install HEX: Shards of Fate on Steam to be able to use the contents within this bundle.
- 2x “Shards of Fate” booster pack
- These booster packs from the very first card set of HEX, contain cards from the game’s earliest days, some still beloved all-time favorites.
- 2x “Shattered Destiny” booster pack
- The second set to be released, this expanded the world of HEX with new and exciting cards; to this day, its legendary cards are among the most valuable cards in HEX.
- 2x “Armies of Myth” booster pack
- This set brought massive changes in the form of new mechanics, keywords and updates to the playable races with Vennen, Elves, Coyotle and Necrotic showing up in force.
Equipment (PvE only)
Equipment is one of the great innovations HEX brought about in the Trading Card Games genre, made possible by the digital nature of the game. Items modify your cards by altering their attributes or effects, and giving you another option to customize your deck. Equipment can be acquired on your many adventures, through victory in battle, opening treasure chests and completing quests in the campaign. Items come in varying rarities, similar to cards and improve or enhance your already powerful cards.
- Aerodynamic Helm
- Your War Bot Bunkers have, “Robots you control have +0/+1 and Steadfast.”
- Degenerative Mace
- Your Atrophies instead have, “Target troop gets -1/-1 and “At the start of your turn, this gets -1/-1 .””
- Manual of Martial Techniques
- Your Moon’ariu Senseis have, “When this dies, target troop you control gets one of the following at random: Spellshield; Steadfast; or Crush.”
- Redefineable Adaptable Cuirass Device
- Your S.P.A.M. Bots instead have, “At the start of your turn, choose one at random: this gets +1/+0 ; this gets +2/+0 ; this gets +0/+1 ; or this gets +0/+2 .”
- Song of the Ancestors
- Your Oracle Songs become Quick Actions.
- Bloodsucker’s Helm
- Your, Giant Mosquitos have, “Lethal.”
- Wand of Privilege
- Your Noble Citizenries have, “+1/+1 .”
- City Watch Greaves
- Your Captains of the Dragon Guards instead have, “Put that troop into play.”
- Ring of the White Tower
- Your Shield Trainers have, “Sacrifice this Target troop you control gets Spellshield this turn.”
- Trapper’s Grips
- Your Vine Traps have, “When this blocks a troop, that troop gets -2/-0 .”
- 4x Common Stardust
Unlock extended card artwork with this magical material. Each card needs a single Stardust of matching rarity to reveal its complete artwork to you. Which cards are you going to choose?
- 1x “Uzume, Grand Concubunny” Sleeve
Sleeves are not quite the same in a digital Trading Card Game. You can still customize your deck with a cool card back, but you don’t have to apply the sleeve to every individual card: just select one you like and you’re all set!
- 2,500 Gold
Gold is the in-game currency for HEX and can be earned in much the same way as equipment, through victories in battle, completed quests and challenges. Gold can be used much like the premium currency Platinum: you can spend it in the auction house, on individual cards, entire booster packs and almost everything else that’s put up for sale by other players. Gold is also used to upgrade loot chests through Kismet’s Well that rewards the fortunate with rare rewards.