Titanic: The Game takes place aboard the R.M.S. Titanic on her fateful maiden voyage across the Atlantic. The player’s avatar is a young socialite, Margaret Ashley, one of the fortunate unfortunates who sailed on Titanic and survived. Throughout the course of the game, Margaret is presented with sets of puzzles and obstacles that she must overcome to progress the timeline from April 10th – the date Titanic left Southampton Dock – to the 15th, when she sunk beneath the waves.
The Small Print
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Game runs on Steam. Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Windows (Minimum)
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 800 MHZ
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Rated 8/10 (1 votes) on Steam
- Developed by Gunnar Games
- Published by GameMill Entertainment
- Released on Jan 1, 2012