As the sole survivor of the crash of a long-haul spaceship, you find yourself trapped within its falling apart remainings, struggling to maintain the vital functions of the ship and coping with your own survival.
Explore, salvage, study and make a good use of the different modules of the ship, and try to survive as long as possible.
Inspired by our love for science-fiction classics and the survival genre, HullbreacH presents you with a unique and difficult survival experience. You’ll have to learn quick to take advantage of the slightest item if you want to overcome the many dangers threatening the ship and your life.
Key Alpha Features :
- Enter a cold, stark, silent ship crashed on an unregistered world, slowly being eaten away by the corrosive atmosphere of the planet, while its vital functions are shutting down one by one.
- Explore and chart the ship looking for food and water to prevent starvation, scavenge materials to repair the ship, and try to keep your morale up to avoid fatal depression.
- Repair the many damages slowly tearing apart the ship: caulk the breaches, put out electrical fires, disperse the corrosive and lethal atmosphere slowly infiltrating the hull.
- Study and keep running the essentials system maintaining the vital functions of the ship: air & water recyclers, food & heat generators and many more…
- Take care of your diseases and wounds rapidly, if you don’t want them to hinder your progression.
- Launch researches and find unique items and upgrades to ease your fight for survival.
This game is meant to be difficult and challenging for the players. You will struggle and fail very often. But hold on tight, explore, observe and study the many modules of the ship… and maybe you’ll find a way to survive each time a little longer!
And always remember…The answer may be at the very end of the corridor!