Journey to the Center of the Earth is a 2D platformer about exploring giant caves and dying of thirst. Based on the Jules Verne novel, players control three adventurers with unique powers and have to make their way through 18 expansive levels, solve puzzles, avoid traps and find the well hidden secret at the center of the Earth.
– classic puzzle platformer gameplay
– 18 giant levels
– 3 characters with unique powers
– control all 3 heroes at the same time, or guide them individually
– survival mechanic
– no combat
– lots of secrets to uncover
– world based upon the Jules Verne novel
Who are we?
We’re a student developer team from Berlin and this is our first commercial game. Journey to the Center of the Earth started out as a small class project, but we took half a year to polish it and expand upon its core design.