Kim is an open world RPG set in Rudyard Kipling’s colonial India. Play as his ragamuffin hero Kim and roam hand-painted towns and procedurally generated countryside. Learn to survive as a penniless urchin, complete objectives, collect items and garner favour with the spies of the secret service. Live Kim’s youth as best you can for it is fleeting but if at first you don’t succeed, you may retell this classic tale as often as you wish.
- History: 1880s India brought to life in an enormous 2D open world
- Literature: Rudyard Kipling’s dialogue in ‘choose your own adventure’ conversations
- Survival: Manage Kim’s health and happiness by collecting food and items
- Action: Simple but satisfying stealth and combat in pause-able real time
- Music: Original soundtrack from acclaimed composer Murugan Thiruchelvam