Max learns that time is impossible to control as she moves inexorably towards the most agonising decision of her life. Arcadia Bay, meanwhile, is preparing to weather a huge storm as Life is Strange comes to a gripping and gut wrenching conclusion.
Life Is Strange: Polarized is the Season Finale of a five part series that sets out to revolutionise story based choice and consequence games.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game
- Rewind time to change the course of events
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
- Striking, hand-painted visuals
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack