Lili is a quirky adventure RPG hybrid with stunning visuals, silky-smooth graphics, a cinematic story-line, and a fresh new way to deal with enemies.
On the mysterious island of Geos, Lili will meet a number of hilarious locals, explore beautiful environments, solve some puzzles, and even challenge an oppressive regime or two along her way.
If you’ve enjoyed Zelda, Broken Age, or Psychonauts come on an adventure with Lili! And if you have never played any of those games, come with us on a journey which will make your sides ache with laughter, where you will get to know and love Lili, and maybe even shed a tear or two.
- Open and flexible gameplay – Lili: Child of Geos sports a huge number of quests and adventures for the player to experience. The player is free to mix and match how they progress through the game by either fighting spirits or completing quests, or anything in between.
- Lili as it was meant to be – Lili started its life as a game for iPhones and iPads. We’ve since taken that game as a starting point and run with it.
-Vastly improved and updated visuals across the whole game
-Completely redone UI
-More than doubled the number of interactive NPCs in the world
-4x the number of quests
-Full Controller support
-A long list of bug fixes and tweaks
Check out the Comparison Guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=260470840
- Collectible Hats – Hidden throughout the game are a multitude of fun and exciting hats to collect and wear. Can you find them all?
- 45 unique NPCs – Every area of Geos has unique NPCs to interact with and talk to! And believe us, they all have A LOT of problems for Lili to help solve.
- Visually Stunning World – Lili takes place on the beautiful and whimsical island of Geos. It takes full advantage of the ample power available in the modern gaming PC. We lovingly call it the tour de force for UnrealEngine 3.
- Steam Achievements – 47 achievements to acquire!
- Steam Leaderboards – Every single Spirit in the game has its own leaderboard. Can you beat your friends’ scores?
- Choices Abound – Most of us have over 40 hours of playing Lili on Steam. That is 40 hours of just doing play throughs to test the game. And after those 40 hours, we still love playing. Our daily play through is one of the best parts of our day!
BitMonster is comprised of five senior developers, previously with Epic Games, who headed out to explore the world of indie game development.
We have spent the last 5ish months completely redoing our first game, morphing it into a phenomenal PC gaming experience. We can’t wait for you all to experience Lili: Child of Geos!