A classic platformer from a neighboring universe. Journey your way high and low, far and wide, just for the heck of it. Meet weirdos along the way. Explode things. Explode them good.
- 50+ Achieevs.
- Pretty pixels, or so I’ve been told. Unless your some kind of pixel-ist. In which case… awkwaard…
- Whimsical, retro-y music-sounds just for your ear-holes alone. Well, and everyone else’s.
- 30ish level-type-areas. Some are long and some are short, It doesn’t have flagpoles to mark the end of each area so I’m just sort of guesstimating here.
- Snarky writing, cute n’ quirky characters.
- Easy to grasp, challenging to master game-play. ( I know that’s cliche, (‘-‘ )/ come at me bro )
- An instruction booklet with drawings and descriptions just like the good old days.
- 1 button ‘accessible’ mode.
- Arrow Keys to change direction.
- Z to jump and preform various situation based actions.
- Customizable input of course.
- Buttons for mode toggle, fullscreen, volume, etc.
“…a delightful and smartly put together platform game.” – Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“…an amazing platforming adventure, full of large areas to explore…” – IndieGames.com