Note: Macabre has supported full screen mode since day one. It will default into a window that can either be dragged to a size of your choice, or put completely in full screen by pressing ALT+Enter (Tested on PC, should work on Linux and Mac as well).
What is Macabre?
“An earthquake of cataclysmic proportions annihilates the world and ushers in what many address as “the end of times”. But is it really the end?
Join one man as he travels the world in order to unravel the truth behind these tragic events.”
- Classic JRPG gameplay.
- A refreshing take on the random battle system that rewards grinding, or allows you to skip fighting altogether.
- Over a dozen side quests, many of which utilize a “fast travel” turn-in system.
- Over 40 in-game achievements. (STEAM achievements not possible at this time)
- A simple, but tiered crafting system with over 100 craftable items.
- Some customizable stat growth via the augment system.
- Semi-randomized loot that encourages exploration.
- 5-15 hours of gameplay depending on your playstyle.
- Controller support with JoyToKey (Windows) (other software might work too, but not tested).