MagNets: an intense arcade-style robot-recycling collect-em-up! Players must fight to restore order in Polarity City, one arena at a time. Do this by capturing malfunctioning Bloxbots in your Electromagnetic Nets (or ‘MagNets’), and recycling them into tools to complete the level and power-ups to survive their attacks!
- Compulsive, frantic and challenging gameplay over three difficulties: Medium, Hard and Impossible
- Single-player campaign with 20 levels over 4 zones
- Two-player local PvP!
- Child-friendly casual mode (more health, no highscores)
- Character unlocks
- Optimised for controller play
- Network multiplayer
- Co-op multiplayer
- 4-player support
- More free characters and content!
MagNets is made by Total Monkery, an independent family-run games studio in Devon, England. Collaborators on MagNets include Phil Corbett (Concept Art), award-winning musician Jamie Hamshere (Music and SFX) and Harry Holmwood (Music).